Need Help From DIRT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dangue

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 29, 2007
SF Bay Area
I just ran into a snag trying to link my existing blockbuster account with my Dish account and would like some assistance from a DIRT team member to straighten it out. Essentially, along with my own account, I receive the email notifications for my grandmother's account. Because of the shared email address on the two accounts, it indicated that I needed to provide an alternate email address to get BBMP to work. I did so, but it still indicates that the new email address is used on multiple accounts. Also, I can't find where to switch the BBMP preference from 1 disc at a time to 3 discs at a time. I'd like to get this all squared away ASAP, but didn't see any DIRT members showing as online.

I just ran into a snag trying to link my existing blockbuster account with my Dish account and would like some assistance from a DIRT team member to straighten it out. Essentially, along with my own account, I receive the email notifications for my grandmother's account. Because of the shared email address on the two accounts, it indicated that I needed to provide an alternate email address to get BBMP to work. I did so, but it still indicates that the new email address is used on multiple accounts. Also, I can't find where to switch the BBMP preference from 1 disc at a time to 3 discs at a time. I'd like to get this all squared away ASAP, but didn't see any DIRT members showing as online.

Can you please send me a PM with your account information and your Grandmother's too so I review them both and get work on getting the e-mail address situation resolved. You do need to change the disc by mail preference through A DISH CSR bit if you include your 4 digit pin# and what option you would ;ike I will make that change for you as well. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)