Need Help - Not getting my Movies by Mail

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jrapps

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2004
After 5 times on the phone with Blockbuster/Dish support, I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I have not received a disc by mail for over 2 months now. The "Ship To" address that Blockbuster has on file for me is not my address...I have called and had them "change" my address 5 times now but for some reason it never seems to work because I still get no disc, wait and call a week later only to find out they still have the incorrect address in my file. Dish support tells me there is nothing they can do, I have to talk to BB (and yes my address is correct in the Dish system, it is only wrong on the BB side)

Are there any Dish/BB people here who can help me?

Thanks,

Jason

After 5 times on the phone with Blockbuster/Dish support, I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I have not received a disc by mail for over 2 months now. The "Ship To" address that Blockbuster has on file for me is not my address...I have called and had them "change" my address 5 times now but for some reason it never seems to work because I still get no disc, wait and call a week later only to find out they still have the incorrect address in my file. Dish support tells me there is nothing they can do, I have to talk to BB (and yes my address is correct in the Dish system, it is only wrong on the BB side)

Are there any Dish/BB people here who can help me?

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason, I am sorry you are having an issue with your shipping address on the Blockbuster Movie Pass. Can you please PM me your account information with the correct address and I will see what I can do to get this resolved for you. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)