Need Help - Not getting my Movies by Mail

jrapps

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2004
After 5 times on the phone with Blockbuster/Dish support, I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I have not received a disc by mail for over 2 months now. The "Ship To" address that Blockbuster has on file for me is not my address...I have called and had them "change" my address 5 times now but for some reason it never seems to work because I still get no disc, wait and call a week later only to find out they still have the incorrect address in my file. Dish support tells me there is nothing they can do, I have to talk to BB (and yes my address is correct in the Dish system, it is only wrong on the BB side)

Are there any Dish/BB people here who can help me?

Thanks,

Jason

After 5 times on the phone with Blockbuster/Dish support, I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I have not received a disc by mail for over 2 months now. The "Ship To" address that Blockbuster has on file for me is not my address...I have called and had them "change" my address 5 times now but for some reason it never seems to work because I still get no disc, wait and call a week later only to find out they still have the incorrect address in my file. Dish support tells me there is nothing they can do, I have to talk to BB (and yes my address is correct in the Dish system, it is only wrong on the BB side)

Are there any Dish/BB people here who can help me?

Thanks,

Jason

Hi Jason, I am sorry you are having an issue with your shipping address on the Blockbuster Movie Pass. Can you please PM me your account information with the correct address and I will see what I can do to get this resolved for you. Thank you!