Sent a personal DVD back

lapplegate

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Henryville, IN
I sent a personal DVD back instead of the rental. The site to report a problem did not work and niether did the email. I was able to get to someone by phone.
Has anyone ever done this and what are the chances I will ever get my DVD back?

To return the BB movie, you can request another envelope be sent in your queue. As far as the DVD you sent back that was yours, I'm not sure that it will be returned. The best thing to do is to call Blockbuster to see if anything can be done to get that movie back

I doubt it. It happened to me. I had transferred a 8mm movie for someone and returned that to blockbuster. They told me they had no way to return it.

Sent from the Planet Earth

So a company that relies on customers to return their dvds, has a problem with returning one to their customer? I thought we all used the same mail service.

So a company that relies on customers to return their dvds, has a problem with returning one to their customer? I thought we all used the same mail service.

It's not just the mail service, those go back to huge warehouses, and then get put back in queue still in the sleeve. I'm sure it will go out to someone else in the wrong sleeve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)