Need help please

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pumper703

Original poster
Aug 24, 2008
New to this site and service. I have Dave at home in Co and I moved to New mexico and there is a Dish on the house I'm living in. I hooked up my receiver from Co to this dish and I'm not getting any HD channels here?.....The menu screen here in NM says that it's on 101 and 72sat?.....it won't let me go to any other sats, like 102.8 where the HD is at. I have 3 lnb's on this dish, how do I see what sats they are, other than 101?........are the cards in the receiver programed for where the receiver is First set up at?...thanks for all the help.....pumper

New to this site and service. I have Dave at home in Co and I moved to New mexico and there is a Dish on the house I'm living in. I hooked up my receiver from Co to this dish and I'm not getting any HD channels here?.....The menu screen here in NM says that it's on 101 and 72sat?.....it won't let me go to any other sats, like 102.8 where the HD is at. I have 3 lnb's on this dish, how do I see what sats they are, other than 101?........are the cards in the receiver programed for where the receiver is First set up at?...thanks for all the help.....pumper

Chances are it's just an older dish that doesn't pick up the 99 and 103.

Look in the menu setting, it will tell you what dish it's seeing.

Menu-Set Up-System Set Up-Info-More Info
Part way down will be Dish Type

Last edited:
Cahnces are it's just an older dish that doesn't pick up the 99 and 103.

Look in the menu setting, it will tell you what dish it's seeing.

Menu-Set Up-System Set Up-Info-More Info
Part way down will be Dish Type
ok jimbo, i do see it, says it's a 18" dish on 72.5 sat.....how can that be if i'm getting sat 101?

Some local markets were on 72.5 and the main stuff is on 101 so you might see 2 dishes on the roof

neither will get HD though...you need the slimline for that

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts