need help to get intelsat 14

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

myking

Original poster
Apr 25, 2010
houston
what size dish do I need for Intelsat 14 from houston
i got a 4 footer offset dish c band lnb & conical ring help plz

6 foot minimum...preferably 8 footer

Here is what I can pick up channel wise in Minneapolis with a 6 footer (I submitted the channels for that sat to thelist)
SatelliteGuys.US - 45.0°W Intelsat 14 C

now some of those channels are very weak and wont show a picture but had enough signal to register the channels

whats c band satellite do u thing can i get whith a 4 footer offset dish i got the conical ring to

Get good reception with a 6 ft Fortec Dish including C and Ku (Internet feed). Some of the strongest transponders include 4192V (+90 sig) & 3759V (+90 sig). The weakest transponders are 3848V, 3866V (7/8 FEC), 3991V. The Puerto Mux is about +80 but because of the 7/8FEC it pixels a bit.

Get good reception with a 6 ft Fortec Dish including C and Ku (Internet feed). Some of the strongest transponders include 4192V (+90 sig) & 3759V (+90 sig). The weakest transponders are 3848V, 3866V (7/8 FEC), 3991V. The Puerto Mux is about +80 but because of the 7/8FEC it pixels a bit.

I get 90% quality and it's pixelating like crazy on the Coolsat, when I use the DVBWorld it pixels less but still bothersome, glad to see it's not my LNB and it's just an uplink problem.
btw 3848V, 3866V (7/8 FEC), 3991V are all very strong for me

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts