Need help with DLP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HD#1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Los Angeles
I have a 50" 1080P Samsung Rear Projection DLP. On certain HD channels I get alot of grain and noise resolution, does anyone know what I can do to clean that up. I have had this TV for a month. Thanks

What channels? What service? What type of cable is feeding it? Have you tried a new cable of same or maybe another connection type? Anything emitting possible interference close by?

I have D* and I am using HDMI cable from my receiver to my TV. I have tried movie mode but it doesnt look good when I am watching sporting events.

Would it help if I use the HDMI cable D* gave me or it wont matter. The channels i see the most noise and grain is ESPN and ESPN 2

I have a 50" 1080P Samsung Rear Projection DLP. On certain HD channels I get alot of grain and noise resolution, does anyone know what I can do to clean that up. I have had this TV for a month. Thanks
Turn off DNIE, use custom mode and set your own preferences. Certainly do not watch Dynamic mode.

I also have a Sammy DLP, 1080p. I get best picture with DNIE off, and Directv (HR20 or H20) set to output 1080 only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)