Need help with DLP

HD#1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Los Angeles
I have a 50" 1080P Samsung Rear Projection DLP. On certain HD channels I get alot of grain and noise resolution, does anyone know what I can do to clean that up. I have had this TV for a month. Thanks

What channels? What service? What type of cable is feeding it? Have you tried a new cable of same or maybe another connection type? Anything emitting possible interference close by?

I have D* and I am using HDMI cable from my receiver to my TV. I have tried movie mode but it doesnt look good when I am watching sporting events.

Would it help if I use the HDMI cable D* gave me or it wont matter. The channels i see the most noise and grain is ESPN and ESPN 2

I have a 50" 1080P Samsung Rear Projection DLP. On certain HD channels I get alot of grain and noise resolution, does anyone know what I can do to clean that up. I have had this TV for a month. Thanks
Turn off DNIE, use custom mode and set your own preferences. Certainly do not watch Dynamic mode.

I also have a Sammy DLP, 1080p. I get best picture with DNIE off, and Directv (HR20 or H20) set to output 1080 only.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts