Need help with motor elevation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirtyTurbin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 24, 2006
Michigan
Ok it's been about three years since I have had the FTA setup and now things have calmed down so back into it I am. I have a 76cm Wineguard Dish with a DMC International ASC 3221S and a SG2100 motor. Now my question is my motor is at 42deg elevation/lat and the dish is at 36deg. Is that the correct settings? And I don't remember my true south bird. My zip is 49505. Any help would be appricated. Also do I get another pansat 2700 or a coosat any suggestions? Thanks everyone!!!!

Ok it's been about three years since I have had the FTA setup and now things have calmed down so back into it I am. I have a 76cm Wineguard Dish with a DMC International ASC 3221S and a SG2100 motor. Now my question is my motor is at 42deg elevation/lat and the dish is at 36deg. Is that the correct settings? And I don't remember my true south bird. My zip is 49505. Any help would be appricated. Also do I get another pansat 2700 or a coosat any suggestions? Thanks everyone!!!!

The SG2100 motor will have latitude marked on the left side. Simply set it to your latitude and leave it. Other side reads degrees of angle.

Motor Elevation = 47 deg.

Dish (ONLY when on motor) Elevation = 24 deg.

Your true south satellite would be AMC2 @ 85w

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)