This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need help with W5 programming

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chumster1710

Original poster
Jun 6, 2008
OK, I am going crazy with this W5 satellite thing. We lost our channels on X4 and learned that they moved to W5, so I did some looking around and decided to program it in by myself. During the process, I lost my other satellites but eventually set them back to where they were.

The problem is programming that W5 satellite. I have a 920 receiver and followed all the directions. The satellite is listed on my programming satellites screen, but every time I hit enter after choosing it, it goes back to the programming satellites page-ahhhhh!

I got some more info. about re-setting my receiver and also the advice about setting my satellite channel to G1 3 or G1 167 and left it sitting for 15 minutes, hoping that it would then allow me to programming W5. No luck there. Same thing, every time I get to my programming satellites page and choose W5 (which has always been on the list), it takes me back to the programming satellites page. I can choose ANY other satellite on that screen and it will take me to the setting page. So, I am going crazy at this point.

Any help or advice is much apprecitated!

Thanks!

moved to C-band area

welcome

check out a couple threads here in the C-Band area. They have some good info on getting the W5 stuff back

Status
Please reply by conversation.