Help

Thanks, I thought it was. I did a factory reset on the receiver yesterday and everything else was coming in but not the Reelz MUX.

I have a cell booster and thought it may be interfering, but wasn't that. Still didn't have it with the booster unhooked. I hadn't checked for possible WiFi problems, but last night I did a discovery and found 9 different WiFi connections.

It has to be infrequency interference from somewhere because none of the channels on that transponder works and there's no signal at all.

I have a 5G cell phone and it doesn't detect a 5G service, so I'm pretty sure it's not that, at least from a cell tower. Must be another source If that's the problem.

We live 10 miles from town as the crow flies and deep down in a valley between 4 mountains, and there's no 5G on the tower we get cell service from.

Anyway, thanks for the reply. :)
I've seen coax cables cause "notch-outs" in certain frequencies for things such as a bad/flaky installed coax end, a slight bend in the cable, OR using a wire tie around it that slightly compressed the coax. Maybe you have that issue

Reactions: FTA4PA
I've seen coax cables cause "notch-outs" in certain frequencies for things such as a bad/flaky installed coax end, a slight bend in the cable, OR using a wire tie around it that slightly compressed the coax. Maybe you have that issue
I used some, but none are tight enough to compress the cable, just hanging it. I made sure there were no sharp bends or pinch points. All these dishes are stationary with the exception of one, and the problem isn't with channels on the satellite it's aimed at.

I disconnected our WiFi and checked it again, and when I looked for other WiFi connections, none were present.

I always have one or two new, in the box receivers on hand, so I'm going to hook up one of those to see if it tunes the channel. It gives me an opportunity to check them out and make sure their working properly before the return window closes.

I need to order a couple new LNBF's from Titanium with the 5G and WiFi filtering anyway. A few have the WiFi filtering, but not the 5G.

I'm wondering if I could be getting interference from the bandwidth 5G stole from the C-Band spectrum. I do have a clear view from horizon to horizon. :)

I am getting 127W fine but not reelz is anyone else still geeting reelz or is it just me weather channel comming in very strong?

I am getting 127W fine but not reelz is anyone else still geeting reelz or is it just me weather channel comming in very strong?
Seems the power level on that transponder has dropped a bit. I got Reelz here on an 8.5' dish at 9.7db but I am getting some breakups.

Thanks i am on a 7.5 dish and it had been good last weekend when i watched OP Live so i went to it tonight and nothing and i have watched for a couple years with no problem so maybe they will get the power back up thanks for checking

For me, Reelz has been very weak for years. The other channels on that satellite are fine. I can’t even get it to scan in anymore.

Seems the power level on that transponder has dropped a bit. I got Reelz here on an 8.5' dish at 9.7db but I am getting some breakups.
Reelz on a 10' bud here in NY in the rain has a great signal. 11.7db on my meter. NASA at 15.8db.

Reactions: SDA_FL_USA