need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

racabouba

Original poster
Jan 16, 2009
usa
try to install geosat pro w/lnbf gsl1u bullet but have problem w/signal quality for galaxy19/25

Location philadelphia ,pa
equipment geosatpro 90 cm satellite dish antenna
reciever ;geosat dsr100c FTA
LNBf ;gsl1u bullet (univer single ) (lineaire) so this a problem we have is the g19/25 is at 97degre west
my signal go from 65 to 75 but the quality still 0 no move
My receiver work good because i test in fortecstar system in friend house
But did this lnbf is good for this weak g19/25?
help:voovoom .... iceberg. and other

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum racabouba!
It's hard for someone to help with an installation, if you are the only one that knows your co-ordinance/location (latitude and longitude)? If I'm in Georgia and if you're in Wyoming, they wouldn't be set-up the same? It would also help if we new the receiver you're using and the motor (if you have a motor) that you're using, or if you're not using a motor. The set-up would be different between a motor and non-motor? Also what switches do you have, you may or may not need switches for your set-up?

From Sadoun's calculator.....
http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Installation/Satellite-Heading-Calculator.htm

Dish Elevation: 38.6°
Azimuth (mag.): 224.3° using Compass
LNB Skew: 23.9° counter clockwise when looking at the face of the dish.
(just short of 11 0'clock)

Signal Strength indicates power to the LNB
You are looking for Quality

In the receiver's Dish / Sat / Antanna Setup menu look Galaxy 10r or Galaxy 25 - it's the same sat @ 97 west
LNB Power: On
LNB Type: UNiversal
LNB Low: 9750
LNB Hi: 10600
Transponder: 11789, you must have a known good Live TP for the Quality meter to react.

Then slowly twist the Dish on the pole watching for quality.
It's easiest if you have the Receiver and a small TV at the Dish, if possible.

Tkhs LAK7 for ur info but i thing this system GEOSAT pro is not compatible w g25/19 and its a new system GEOSAT pro.
What about like dish satelite training did u hve any info about? not for dishnet or directtv.

it take me all day to find the better signal quality
First i donf know if i need to setupfirst the receiver ?
My problem is ,quality 0 sometime 10%
look lak7 an other installer install fortec mercury lower than my and got everything work fine . So what my problem now is to change to fortec system ?
Now we have two Geosat pro dish
And by the way its my firstime i'm electrician contractor resid and commercl try to add this dish system to my job.
If u can help?

ok
sat: g19/25
diseqc: off
freq :depend from11996or 11961.......
lnb :9750
22khz:eek:n
lnb power: on
and search
for geosat receiver i'm using the compny said its was setup for another sattelite but we can fin g19/25 that the ?how?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)