need help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

IntelPennny4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2016
USA
could someone with Digicipher 2 receiver scan bird 131w 4020 H 29270 3/4 and 133w 3828 V 14630 3/4
i want to know if those channels are FTA they should be TV guide network and TLC and animal planet and some others thanks

I was there last night, 131W and tried all the DC transponders and found that none were open then. Could it be different today? Most certainly!!

If my memory serves correctly, I think I recall seeing something about them being open yesterday. If so, it was not long lived. Sometimes they come and go like greased lightning. But, still fun to go looking for.

EDIT: Just went tried 4020 and I can't even turn up an active transponder there. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think I had the same thing last night. Just tried another transponder there that is DCII and got a lock on the transponder, but nothing open, so that means either 4020 is gone or is dialed down to low on power for me to see it.

EDIT-EDIT: 3828 is one that my 6000 won't do, nor anyone else's for that matter. Seems to be something the firmware.

Last edited:
Yup, just checked on my Raydx system using a Micro HD and I can't get a signal on either of those TPs. And I did lock other TPs on those birds so I know there's nothing wrong with my system.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)