Need Los Angeles Locals in NYC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

spaceplexx

Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
I know there is some kind of legal reason why this cant be done and i don't want to get in to any kind of legal or ethics discussion about this, but does anyone know how i can do this? I need to keep up to date on the local shows and news in Los Angeles for the next few months.

I have thought about changing my address to an LA address but receiving my bills on line. I have have a work project i need to keep up to date on and need LA local news and info. I'm basically working in NYC but need to be in a kind of virtual LA.

I would also like to know all the info about this topic and why this can or cant be done. Would i need a new access card? Can i just use a different address and then inform them something to the effect that i moved and need to get the new locals? Thanks

you can change your service address to LA. But will only recieve NBC, CBS, FOX, and ABC all other LA channels are on a spotbeam so you wont be able to recieve them.

That sounds good enough to me, If i do this can is till have my bill sent to my NYC address or should i get my bill online? Can all of this be done online?

Which number did you call? Did you ask for any special CSR supervisor, etc? What (if any) grief did they give you? I have a buddy in the same similar situation and would like to share this info.

I'd like to get the vise versa, I want my HD N.Y networks back. :mad:

Has anyone in the west coast that had DNS, gotten their NY HD channels back since they were shut down last week? :confused:

I just called and some woman in India helped me, she could hardly speak English. I told her my plan and gave her an LA address and all is working fine. My billing is still in NYC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)