Need Solution....

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
hey guys i need a solution.. wireless solution... i have a 15 ft ant... works great to pick up hdtv.. as rabbit ears are sh*t.. i have it in the garage witch is acrost the drive way... would run a line but landlord doesnt want arial due to fact it looks bad.. and cant run it acrost as cars would tair up the line in no time.. and poses hazards to kids who play there.. is there any type of wireless solution that i can use to get the signal from my ant. to my 811 and keep good hdtv signal.. i was looking at the local bomb store (radio shack) and they have the av to coxax wireless... but thats totaly what i need but not what i need.. i need coax to coax wireless. while still keeping the hdtv signal intact.. any ideas? :mad:

I don't think you're going to find anything for less than huge money - if then. And because it's HDTV, you can't move the receiver to the garage, because there's nothing wireless to get even a single HDTV signal across the gap.

My best suggestion is to work with your landlord to enhance things - that is, lay a conduit between house and garage. Good for all sorts of things. TV, telephone, intercoms, etc. Of course, that may not be at all feasible, but worth checking into.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)