Need some advice please

countryguy

Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
I would like some advice. I am a homeowner that travels a lot. I want to sign up with E* but don’t know how to proceed.
I will want a dual DVR in the house - probably a 625 or maybe a 722 and eat the $6 enabling fee. For the trailer I would want a dual tuner since I have 2 TVS. I would keep the 322 in the trailer all the time and set up a Dish 500 at any RV site that I would be staying. In the house I would want the 625 or 722 fed to 3 to 4 different rooms. Will Dish do this or do I have to work out something with the installer and pay him extra? Since there are only her and I in the house, we will only be watching TV in 2 different places at one time. I would never use the 322 in the house - it would be in the trailer all the time.
I would not have neither hooked up to phone line since I replaced my home phone with a cell phone. I realize that I would have to pay $5 per receiver to do this. Is this correct?
So my question is - how do I set up an order from E* as a new customer to get what I want?

Call Claude at the Dishstore. He can answer your question and get you setup with some of the best deals on Dish :).
Also you can use your ethernet connection on the 722 in place of the phone line, not sure about the 625.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts