need some sugestions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

copperjockey

Original poster
Sep 15, 2009
Cleveland, OH
First time posting here and looking for some suggestions.

I have a 42" Samsung PB450 series TV and am receiving broadcasts via a chimney mounted antenna(unknown make) fed with rg6.

I'm able to receive channels : 3.1-.2, 5.1, 7.1, 8.1, 17.1-.5, 19.1-.2, 23.1-.3, 25.1-.9, 43.1-.2, 55.1, & 61.1

I would like to watch 35 (W35AX, RTV) and 49 (WEAO, PBS) on a regular basis, as opposed to when the weather conditions are perfect. I've attached my tv fool report.

What are my options?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Copperjockey

Attachments

• TV coverage area.png
    TV coverage area.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 163
W35AX may be getting trashed by WQHS. Adjacent channels 0.2 miles apart was a major brain fart on somebody's part. I'm shocked and appalled.

WEAO may beg for a little more southerly orientation of the antenna (assuming no extraordinary obstructions).

Adjacent channels 0.2 miles apart was a major brain fart on somebody's part. I'm shocked and appalled.
If the stations are co-located, adjacent channel interference isn't a concern & is seen in many cities throughout the US. We have a low power channel 8 (200 watts) wedged between powerhouse channels 7 & 9 (52,000 watts) & reliable reception is possible up to 25 miles away with the right antenna. Ain't digital TV great.
clapclap.gif

I believe El Paso Texas has three UHF channels in a row, 15, 16 and 17 I believe.

With digital signals this is not a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)