Need Wiring diagram for 1 Hopper 3 and 1 Wally thanks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Conway

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
I want to hook up a hopper 3 and a wally to a Dish 1000.2 with a Eastern Arc Hybrid LNB. What special equipment is needed? thanks

hey thanks for the replies. I tried it on port 2 today with hopper 3 on port 1 and got diddly.. but i also tried wally on port 1 and got diddly but hopper 3 worked just fine on port 1 go figure..

yeah i did.. i think my wire is bad.. I'm going tone out the wire to be certain before i replace it.

we need the days where we could plug a receiver into each output on the LNB with no issues.. haha. I am working on that for a friend.. they have the equipment and a dish and just trying to get it hooked up. I have 2 hopper 3's and 3 Joey 3.0 here at my home. Running on a DHP42 switch. Looks like a DPP LNB out on the dish.

Why? I'd be willing to bet it would. I've pre downloaded wallys on my hybrid lnb at home. And 722's... I know for a fact that ANY single receiver will run on a hybrid lnb. I download two hopper slings at the same time on my hybrid lnb at home.
A Hopper 3 and a Wally on one Hybrid LNB? I'm thinking it won't. In fact, I know it won't.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Why? I'd be willing to bet it would. I've pre downloaded wallys on my hybrid lnb at home. And 722's... I know for a fact that ANY single receiver will run on a hybrid lnb. I download two hopper slings at the same time on my hybrid lnb at home.

Yup, all those receivers work just like you say on a Hybrid LNB but if you connect a Hopper 3 to port #1 on a Hybrid LNB then port #2 is disabled. I'll take any bet on this that you want to make as I have tried it in the past and I just tried it again this afternoon to be absolutely positive before I responded to your post.

Yup, all those receivers work just like you say on a Hybrid LNB but if you connect a Hopper 3 to port #1 on a Hybrid LNB then port #2 is disabled. I'll take any bet on this that you want to make as I have tried it in the past and I just tried it again this afternoon to be absolutely positive before I responded to your post.
Wish I could like more than once.

And like I said earlier, if you run two lines into a DUO HUB, you can run TWO HOPPER 3's off that one hybrid lnb. I'm fully aware without the hub, port two gets disabled.

Because a Hopper 3 disables port 2 which is why you need a DPP LNB and a 42 switch for 2 Hopper 3's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)