Need Wiring diagram for 1 Hopper 3 and 1 Wally thanks

Conway

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
I want to hook up a hopper 3 and a wally to a Dish 1000.2 with a Eastern Arc Hybrid LNB. What special equipment is needed? thanks

hey thanks for the replies. I tried it on port 2 today with hopper 3 on port 1 and got diddly.. but i also tried wally on port 1 and got diddly but hopper 3 worked just fine on port 1 go figure..

yeah i did.. i think my wire is bad.. I'm going tone out the wire to be certain before i replace it.

we need the days where we could plug a receiver into each output on the LNB with no issues.. haha. I am working on that for a friend.. they have the equipment and a dish and just trying to get it hooked up. I have 2 hopper 3's and 3 Joey 3.0 here at my home. Running on a DHP42 switch. Looks like a DPP LNB out on the dish.

Why? I'd be willing to bet it would. I've pre downloaded wallys on my hybrid lnb at home. And 722's... I know for a fact that ANY single receiver will run on a hybrid lnb. I download two hopper slings at the same time on my hybrid lnb at home.
A Hopper 3 and a Wally on one Hybrid LNB? I'm thinking it won't. In fact, I know it won't.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using the SatelliteGuys app!

Why? I'd be willing to bet it would. I've pre downloaded wallys on my hybrid lnb at home. And 722's... I know for a fact that ANY single receiver will run on a hybrid lnb. I download two hopper slings at the same time on my hybrid lnb at home.

Yup, all those receivers work just like you say on a Hybrid LNB but if you connect a Hopper 3 to port #1 on a Hybrid LNB then port #2 is disabled. I'll take any bet on this that you want to make as I have tried it in the past and I just tried it again this afternoon to be absolutely positive before I responded to your post.

Yup, all those receivers work just like you say on a Hybrid LNB but if you connect a Hopper 3 to port #1 on a Hybrid LNB then port #2 is disabled. I'll take any bet on this that you want to make as I have tried it in the past and I just tried it again this afternoon to be absolutely positive before I responded to your post.
Wish I could like more than once.

And like I said earlier, if you run two lines into a DUO HUB, you can run TWO HOPPER 3's off that one hybrid lnb. I'm fully aware without the hub, port two gets disabled.

Because a Hopper 3 disables port 2 which is why you need a DPP LNB and a 42 switch for 2 Hopper 3's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)