Netflix app can't connect from Hopper with Sling.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Making sure. Most people will just do one or the other. And as far as dish phone support, I still question a lot of what they do, and that was from the inside.

Agreed on Dish support. They tried to tell me that the apps take days to D/L and be usable. o_O Every other app was there and worked when the install tech left. Unfortunately their first (and usually only) solution is to restart everything. This is a handshaking issue between the HWS and Netflix that is being caused by a specific set of linksys routers that work fine with all other Netflix apps.

Well, they weren't wrongn about that. It does take up to 72 hours for all features including apps to be fully functional. It's kind of a blanket answer.

Reactions: Bobby
Well, they weren't wrongn about that. It does take up to 72 hours for all features including apps to be fully functional. It's kind of a blanket answer.

Interesting, the guy I was talking to from L3 support said that's not true, but it's what the L1 support people tell customers to get them off the phone. Either way this issue is well past that time and it's still broke.

You don't spend enough time here. Those of us who have been here before you bear witness to the fact that it takes up to 72 hours for the Hopper to bear all it's fruit. I don't care what any CSR says, we know how it works... ;)

Reactions: ChadT41
You don't spend enough time here. Those of us who have been here before you bear witness to the fact that it takes up to 72 hours for the Hopper to bear all it's fruit. I don't care what any CSR says, we know how it works... ;)
PREACH!

Just an update, Echostar still doesn't know whats causing the blockage. They have asked for more wireshark logs, which I'll get to them as soon as I can, but they are saying they don't see anything failing. Even better, they have the same linksys router in house for testing and it works fine for them. I'll likely switch out my router and forget this whole thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)