Netflix: Lost in Space

If you are expecting something like the original, just watch the original.

I didn't expect the original and I enjoyed the show. At the end of episode 10 I was wanting more. Plenty of room to continue the story if they choose to. I'm not fond of the storytelling style of using so many flashbacks. I would have preferred the beginning be more chronological. All in all decent entertainment IMO. I look forward to additional seasons.
I believe I saw some where that it has already been picked up for another season.

I really enjoyed this reimagining of Lost in Space. I think overall it was very entertaining. There were all sorts of technical flaws and logic gaps in the story, but overall, I could overlook them considering where the original concept came from. I hope there is a season 2. Season 1 was essentially the pilot episode! LOL.

Reactions: Ilya and MikeD-C05
I hope they airlock Dr. Smith soon...
Oh, we see "Dr. Smith" in an airlock, but someone just needs to cycle the airlock...
However, the way the first series ends, I think the Robinsons will realize that they need all the input they can get to survive the "Danger" system...

Also, does anyone else believe that this was a temporal shift as opposed to a spatial one? That is, the same system, just further in the future?

So did I. Was S1 any good?
It was. I was a kid when the original series aired in the 60's and loved it. This new series is pretty cool. The robot in the new series is way different than the original. And Dr. Smith is a woman. But it's well written and they have some really good actors. Except for Don. He's kind of a... well you watch it and let us know what you think. I think you'll enjoy it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)