Network Feeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rlariv

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 18, 2006
Is there anyway to get a list of network feed channels that are used often ( or even not so often). The lyngsat data is all entered into my recvr but shows very little. I am thinking that there are more channels to be had in this area. Is it legal to share this data amoungst friends ?

what do you mean? A blind scan receiver will get more feeds than what is listed on Lyngsat because the frequency may be the same but the symbol rate changes.

Do network feeds always keep the carrier up or do you have to blind scan day to day to pick up new ones ? It seems to me that you have to keep doing blind scans often to find more ones... I guess thats OK - its all fun - but taking someone's channel file may be easier

It's hit and miss. Some tps stay same frequency day to day, others come and go... some may only be one timers that are up for 5 minutes!

Do network feeds always keep the carrier up or do you have to blind scan day to day to pick up new ones ?
some feeds use the same info each time but alot of them don't. It depends on how much that transponder is used. Sporting event are known for this

You may have one sports feed use 12000 H 6000 on a satellite for their games and another uses the same satellite and uses 12000 H 3900. There are a couple satellites that do this. One feed is for a network/team and when they are nto playing, its a free for all as to what might be there at a specific time :)

Can you tell me what birds I would scan for NFL and/or NHL sports ? I will keep blind scanning them. Is there any movies that come though temp feeds ?

NFL & NHL are usually C-Band and scrambled :(

college games (football/basketball) on SBS6 (74), AMC5 (79), AMC2 (85), IA8 (89) and G11 (91)

Thanks very much for the info. Will start to blind scan those birds for some interesting feeds.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)