Networking H25 receivers through DECA on a commercial account?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

orlandor1

Original poster
Oct 8, 2008
OK guys, I have a silly question and am looking for someone who has already had good luck with this option. I have installed (12) H25 receivers for a club and instead of having 12 RF remotes to control each receiver independently, I want to network them. I have access to their internal network and the have wireless access points throughout. I am not able to run any more wiring or I would have installed an IR solution, but I am coming in after they wired this for the local cable company.
The gear I have installed is a SWM-16 that feeds (2) 8 ways. The H25 receivers are located behind the TV's and the longest run of RG-6 is 125'. My goal would be to install a DECA BB unit that would link to their network. I would control the receivers with an iPad that has the D* app. I did talk to D* Commercial regarding this account and they said i could not have the Whole Home Network package added to a Commercial Account. If I add the DECA BB adapter to the my system, can I still control these receivers without having the Whole Home package for this account?
Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this thread!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts