GEOSATpro Never seen this before - MicroHD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Looks like you have reached it's storage limit. I think it is around 5000 channels you can store.
If you think you have that many, time to delete some.

I've deleted most of my G19 channels because I don't watch them. I still get the error message. Also, I can blindscan other sats and it logs the channels just fine. It's only on G17 for some reason. I've done a factory reset and reloaded from a USB thumb drive. Still getting the error.

Strange that is a new one on me. Double check that all your settings LO and such, are set right for G17.

I had this happen on my MicroHD once. It was some fluke that made it THINK my usb drive was full, when it wasn't. I copied all the shows on the drive to my laptop, did a FULL reformat using the MicroHD (took hours), put the shows back, and I haven't had that problem again since.

Reactions: KE4EST
I don't have a hard drive connected to the Micro. I only have a USB thumb drive connected to reload my channels and even that wasn't plugged in when the problem began. I'll create another G17 and go from there. Thanks

I created a new satellite called Gal17. That did it. It's at the very end of my satellite list which is a bummer, but at least I can blindscan 91 again.

Good to hear you got it working.
I wonder if uploading the default channel list would have fixed it too.
It would put G17 back in the right spot at this point but you would have to rescan all your sats.

Can anyone confirm?

Default channel list is the first link here:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/posts/3427521/
1-139w_microHD_ChList_2122013.udf

I use the Ali editor for customizing my channel lists and putting sats in the order I want. I added customized satellite transponder lists for football feeds too. Easy to use. :)

Reactions: fred555

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)