New advertisement in Dallas, AIRBOX TELEVISION

Could the company start carrying locals, or would it be another disaster like the other company, the name fails me now, that had to shut down retransmitting locals? IMO, they should be able to. With cable, I pay a 3.25 fee for retrans fee for network tv anyway. Why not just add that into the cost?
This service uses OTA broadcasters so their receiver can tune all the local OTA channels and can descramble the channels you subscribe to. Seeing the OTA channels are FREE I guess you could say they are included.

Reactions: andy_horton
The links still work for me and they say the same thing that is in my screen shots. I think this site does some kind of geolocation and sends a different version of the website to different areas. I don't know why I would get a version promising a bunch of premium packages, because although though there is an ION affiliate in my DMA, it is on the other end of it from where I live and definitely does not cover the area I am located in.

I agree with other posters that I remember looking into Airbox a long time ago and found that at least in Texas, they did offer a basic package with Spanish channels.

weird. Just tried on my computer (which is hooked to a AT&T hotspot) and get "coming soon"
Tried my phone which is on Verizon and same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)