New C/Ku LNBF to be released

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Where do you buy one of these things at the best price as the link seems to be a Wholesale only link?

Hey Pete,
Any idea on what the price is going to be? I have to start saving pennies, as this is my slow season lol.

I will swap you one for the new Fortec ;)

Should be around $60 SHIPPED

PSB said:
Its a linear LNB so I would say no, but of course I get NASA here on a Linear LNB.

(Forgot it does come with a dielectric plate for Circular C-Band signals, but still do not think it will work for circular KU signals)

Hi there Pete:

Any way of finding out if this will indeed or won't work with Circular Ku-Band? If not, whether they have another version in the pipeline that will?

greyskies in sunny (soggy) South Florida

PSB said:
I will swap you one for the new Fortec ;)

Should be around $60 SHIPPED
Methinks NOT :p I do have a 10' fiberglass dish I will trade you for one tho..... lol

my question is what if the DISEQC switch fails?

since its built in ,you can't replace it ......you are stuck then.

Mrtim said in an earlier post that the switch can be bypassed.
It does have separate outputs for C and for Ku. It also has a short jumper that allows you to combine them and use the switch feature. So, you can use it either way. You can have only one coax running to your receiver to handle both bands (great for upgrades), or you can have 2 runs with C on one and Ku on the other.

There are individual inputs for C and KU so no need to use the internal switch. Should not be a problem if you follow Icebergs Tip of the day from yesterday!

Turn off ALL power to receiver before ever connecting or disconnecting ANY switch!

greyskies said:
Hi there Pete:

Any way of finding out if this will indeed or won't work with Circular Ku-Band? If not, whether they have another version in the pipeline that will?

greyskies in sunny (soggy) South Florida

No info on any others in the pipeline!

Comes with a dielectric plate this allows circular on C and Ku although I have no way of testing how well it works on Ku at the moment as I had to send the sample back for the recent Sat Expo 2007 :(

Will test it as soon as it come on the market!

vj9999 said:
Any updates on release date? I noticed one website mention June 7th.

Thanks

Sounds about right, end of this month beginning of next :)

its available now, anyone carry it yet ?

I would love to have it, but my remainning fund that need to the thyroid treament and another hosptial heart surgery soon. I will broke before getting all the treaments I needed.

Is there more than one LO on Ku with this feed? I do not buy universal feeds. If it does have two LOs at Ku, is there a C/Ku feed that sports only one Lo at Ku?

Thanks.

I got an email from DMSI the other day saying these are now available (I want one)

Anyone know how they work with a 1.2 meter Fortec Dish? I plan on ordering a Dish and motor later this week from Sadoun.

rayydio said:
GeoSatPro makes one that is linear on the KU side. Also see DVB hardware
http://www.dvbhardware.com

This C/KU LNBF is a LINEAR LNB.

Should work well on a 1.2m dish Iceberg is getting good results with his 1.2m and an ASC-421 C-Band LNBF. On my tests I found this C/KU LNB to out perform the ASC-421 slightly :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)