New Channels

How often though does Charter add new HD channels as compared to other cable companies and both DBS companies? It seems to me that if you have an HD TV, satellite is the place to be.

howard tv only on cable. also love the vod. have no idea how often other cable companies add/

howard tv only on cable. also love the vod. have no idea how often other cable companies add/

Don't care for Howard TV, would love VOD IF it was offered in my area. And they have no plans of offering where I live anytime soon. They told me "it's not popular enough to spend the money to offer it in this area". Whatever.:mad:

Don't care for Howard TV, would love VOD IF it was offered in my area. And they have no plans of offering where I live anytime soon. They told me "it's not popular enough to spend the money to offer it in this area". Whatever.:mad:

We sure miss Howard TV that we had on cable. Wish Dish TV would get it.

Every 6 months, if not even more.
They are slow, they are the worst cable company out there.

Yeah, it was 9 1/2 months before the latest HD channel adds on Wed. (8/13). I can only watch so many procedural repeats on TNT and A&E. If there's any silver lining to Charter, they're beginning to add more of the mainstream cable nets (i.e. Discovery HD, TLC HD, TBS HD). That's a very thin silver lining, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)