New customer install, old receiver installed????????????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tsiawd2002

Original poster
Mar 10, 2011
Indiana
Here's my question. New install, new customer. Install was done last Friday. I was looking at the back of my dvr and noticed a sticker that said the manufacturing date was October 2007. The model is r15-100. Is this normal to have something this old installed on a new customer? It said reconditioned too. That's not a big deal to me as I am just leasing the equipment. Does this sound right to have a receiver this old. The manual that came with it doesn't even list this model in the warranty section. Is this still a current model receiver?

Brandon

welcome :wave

SD only installs they do install a R15 or R16. When I started with D* last year I got a R15 too. Both are current models for SD installs

Iceberg,

That's the info I was looking for. Still sounds a little odd but if that is the norm then so be it. Thanks for the quick answer!

tsiawd2002 said:
Iceberg,

That's the info I was looking for. Still sounds a little odd but if that is the norm then so be it. Thanks for the quick answer!

My brand new install when I moved here were al used hr20's trust me that's how they do business.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)