New Direct TV & Tivo DVR Delayed Again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
With how good the HR24 is, I don't think the new Tivo is needed. I guess the only people who will be interested are the Tivo diehards.

I am a die hard. :)

Is the HR24 interface the same as all the other receivers? If so what makes it better? Looking for honest feedback here.

Is the HR24 interface the same as all the other receivers? If so what makes it better? Looking for honest feedback here.

The HR24 is faster and supports DECA data sharing,I'm a TiVo die hard fan but went with Dishnetwork to get a fast, reliable, low cost HD DVR.

Both D* and TiVo can kiss my :eek:, I will wait no more !

slacker9876 said:

Based on the many glowing reviews around here the box is very fast and responsive. If you don't like the interface of the other HR2x boxes then you won't like this one as they are the same.

Not sure oh thank god is agood thing .

last year the tivo page for our reference tool say it be our q42009 then it was q1 2010 now q4 2010.

Oh that is not good. :( I guess maybe I'll call and get a couple HR24's

It is not that I dislike the D* interface, it is just very clunky and slow. With TiVo I liked the colors, searches, and accurate guide data.

When I moved Spokane, I bought a TiVo HD to stream Netflix and move shows to my Mac. I liked it, just things the inventor still does better, IMHO.

Oh that is not good. :( I guess maybe I'll call and get a couple HR24's

It is not that I dislike the D* interface, it is just very clunky and slow. With TiVo I liked the colors, searches, and accurate guide data.

When I moved Spokane, I bought a TiVo HD to stream Netflix and move shows to my Mac. I liked it, just things the inventor still does better, IMHO.

Clunky and slow goes away with the HR24.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)