NEW DishHD web site found! (And now it's gone)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
hey what if MPEG4 fails to attract? let's look at things in which failed to attract

1. VOOM
2. Sega Channel
3. Sega Dreamcast
4. Sega Saturn
5. Encore HD
6. XFL
and endless prime time shows this last season

Just a thought....

Well, luckily Sega isn't involved with Echostar. :) If they were, we'd probably have shinobi on DishHome Games.

snook2448 said:
622 upgrade 299.99 for new and ext cust
if you have a 921/942 you can wait untill 4/1 and pay 299.99 for the 622 then you get a 200.00 rebate after the 942/921 that you own or lease is returned

Sounds like you work for Dish Network. So you get the $200.00 rebate only if you return the 942/921? What kind of deal is that?

goaliebob99 said:
Notice Something>>>> Dish Does Not List The Resolution Of There Hd In This!

Although they do refer to it as "true HD", whatever that means.

vip222 not mentioned

Well, by the looks of that website, anyone wanting the 222 is going to have a long wait, its not even mentioned. Guess they are trying to focus mfg on 622's first and sell those first. Doubt they would let us get the 211 first and "trade it in" when the 222's are available. :(

The rules for the 2/1 MPEG4 receiver upgrade DISH'n It Up promo will be released around 1/31. So unless if you work for the corporate E* office, your info. is speculation or second-hand.

Paradox-SJ said:
You dont have to return owned equipment.

Nobody really knows at this time.

I was just answering a post from Snook2448.

"if you have a 921/942 you can wait untill 4/1 and pay 299.99 for the 622 then you get a 200.00 rebate after the 942/921 that you own or lease is returned"

vip222

Scott Greczkowski said:
The 222 is not expected til at least the summer.
OUCH!..waiting till summer for a vip 222 rots. It sounds like they will "get" me for a 622 then. I am halfway through the first year "commitment" with a 322 using my computer with Media sfwr to record and make dvds off TV1. I have had my new HD front proj for 2 months now, and anxious of course to see HD on it.. Looks like I don't have much of a choice.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)