NEW DishHD web site found! (And now it's gone)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
lol good going :)

If you can fake your IP to look like you're at echostar, you probably could still vie it, but why bother, just wait until 2/1

Last edited:
I saved it, but it still will not let me go there. Says, I am not authorized. I had completely read it anyway. Thanks

Yes they do. :)

Trust me, I have had about 15 phone calls with Dish employees over the past 2 days just about stuff they read here on the site.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yes they do. :)

Trust me, I have had about 15 phone calls with Dish employees over the past 2 days just about stuff they read here on the site.

Okay, then please tell them to give us a "sneak preview" of the new HD channels in MPEG2 for a month or two. It will make the current customers happy, and ease the workload on the CSR's. They need a smooth transition here not a mad dash for MPEG4 receivers. :confused:

HD site

Hi, new to this site, anyone else having problems getting on with the link?

BFG said:
lol good going :)

If you can fake your IP to look like you're at echostar, you probably could still vie it, but why bother, just wait until 2/1

.... and how would you go about doing that? :)

I don't know why you can't see it the link works well for me....I just clicked on it 5 times and got to it 5 times..It's not gone and Starz HD logo is still on the site

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
I don't know why you can't see it the link works well for me....I just clicked on it 5 times and got to it 5 times..It's not gone and Starz HD logo is still on the site

You must be using a different link because I can't see it either.

Then dish must be filtering IP addresses and yours isn't blacklisted. Guess the rest of us have to wait a few more days.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh

Can you try a different browser? I'm pretty sure that you can see it because it's in your cache for the browser you're using or you're just special to Dish Network.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts