new dod channels on dtv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

shaun-ohio

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2004
ohio
cant get into dbstalk.com so i thought i would post here, channel 1001 is a new dtv test channel, says its a mpeg-4 test channel for hd stuff, channel 1019 says it is not available yet, and channel 1890, says players channel, a new vegas on demand channel enjoy!!! :)

forgot to add to that channel 606-1 outdoor channel hd, now it looks like the players channel is gone from the list, they must of been just testing it.

So - I re-booted both of my HR20-700s and now I do have all of those test type channels.

And like you Scott, when I tune to them they go for a second and then send me back to channel 201.

Interesting

Are you going to call into your contacts and see what's up?

Hope you feel a lot better today BTW.

I did a RBR on my HR20-100 the other night and got all those test channels too. Except on some I would tune to the channel, I'd get a second or two of programming then get sent back to channel 201. Then when I'd look at the guide the new test channel would be gone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts