New EPG Coming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The new Navigator is completely rolled out in western new york state. IMHO it is definite improvement over the old navigator, bringing it into the 21st century. It still needs some work to bring the dvr's on par with E*, but a vast improvement.:)

The new Navigator is completely rolled out in western new york state. IMHO it is definite improvement over the old navigator, bringing it into the 21st century. It still needs some work to bring the dvr's on par with E*, but a vast improvement.:)

Disagree, I hate it.

I like it's look, looks a lot more modern and professional than the old style.

But it is slower. Channel changing is slower. Using the guide seems slower.

Plus when pressing channel up/down, it stops on channels you don't subscribe to. And the guide doesn't give you any indication as to which channels you subscribe to or not. The old guide didn't either, but it at least would only channel surf to channels you got.

Plus the automatic rewind after hitting play is very annoying. Good idea, but for some reason it seems to make it more of a pain. I've found though that I can hit pause then play and it starts playing right where you put it.

Who makes software that is slower than the old one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)