GEOSATpro New Feature Request

All Satellite, Transponder and Channel editing is done by saving, opening, importing, saving, exporting an .udf file. .abs files should only be used for factory firmware and I would use the microHD to create any .ddf file.

I have opened and edited the Larry1 file with ALI Editor and created a new Larry1.2 file with the Cozi TV 1, 2, 3 files as MPEG2 video type. The file loads onto the microHD without any problems.

At home today due to Presidents Holiday business closure. Unable to test on live satellite signal from 103w.

Attachments

• larry1.2.udf
    1.6 MB · Views: 72
Your newly uploaded file works fine. I have edited the previously uploaded file and tried changing the video to MPEG and I get a file that is the same except for 3 bytes difference. When loaded back into ALiEditor it appears fine, but does not work in the microHD. Your newly uploaded file works fine in the microHD.
A hex edit of the two files reveals the differences.
DIFFERENCE.JPG
So now for me to find out why the editing on my computer is producing a file with different output.

Attachments

• larry1.EDIT.bad.udf
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
Larry, is your editor set to match the exact processor chip used in the MicroHD receiver? I haven't used an editor yet, but I remember reading a bunch of posts saying to set that properly before working on a file

I am using the one from the download link in the thread FAQ: microHD Channel Editing Software . I have now tried the one from the link to purchase the cable in the thread First Aid: Serial Update via Internal TTL Header and it works. (the file link is directly above the video on how to use the cable) The ALiEditor.exe files are the same size, the info lists the same version but do not compare the same.

(I did add the LZMA file from the link to buy the cable for I would not always have to click ok to bybass the missing file screen.)

Last edited:
Larry, is your editor set to match the exact processor chip used in the MicroHD receiver? I haven't used an editor yet, but I remember reading a bunch of posts saying to set that properly before working on a file

Yes, my ini file has been edited to match the processor and file path.
ini.jpg

If I copy over the ALiEditor.EXE file from the link to buy the cable (and only the ALiEditor.EXE file) it works fine.

I downloaded the previous zip and the editor worked fine, so not sure what the issues is. In case there was any error in the files, I reloaded the ALI Editor zip in the editor link.

Not a good idea to be moving the LZMA or any other file between the packages.

That has fixed it. Please also check (unless you have already) the files package on your GEOSATPRO web site as I see it comparing with the ALiEditor.exe that I am having problems with, and not comparing with the new just uploaded file here.

Now if you import the file into Media Box Editor 110 2013, and export it back to a udf file, it appears to change the MPG setting to H264. You can view this by loading the file into ALiEditor and see it has changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)