New Firmware (0xff1) Series Manager Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DaRef

Original poster
Sep 8, 2017
Pinckney, MI
Last week I got the new firmware pushed out. Mostly ok with just “it’s different” issues. Until today, that is. I noticed that my series recordings were now set to record only five episodes which doesn’t work for me because I often binge watch when they pileup. When I set the recording in Series Manager it created a new Series Manager entry for that show and will not let me delete the original entries. The new entries have a selection for ‘Cancel Series’ but the original entries do not have that but only a ‘Do Nothing’ button.

Has anybody else seen this or know how to work around it? I have a Genie 2 and 4 clients, all brand new wired connections. I’ve rebooted the Genie using the Reset functions in the menu and got no improvement. I’m using a 5TB external drive but I’m hard pressed to think that might be an issue.

Thanks ......

Note: This happened when I tried to modify one of the original entries to save ‘All Episodes’. Wanted to make that clear.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)