New Genie UI now in CE testing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That's the problem, which would a tech want to do, take more time installing a new dish or just a few minuets replacing the LNB?

add in the time for the fall protection requirement

then its been said if they are caught on a roof with no fall protection, its automatic termination.
(can anyone verify this?)

We used to have two dishes on our roof and I didn't like it. Now I think their still is the bracket from the other one still on the roof. If they did a new one then their would be one bracket and two dishes on the roof.

Ha ha, I followed the instructions and it said, why yes there is new software. It downloaded, installed and rebooted. When I looked to meet the new version, same as old version. 0xd1e, Thu 6/15, 3:47a

I guess the HR54/700 was messing with me or just not ready for new software.

Yep, that's what fixed mine among others aa well...

MDVR won't work until you see under the "System Info" in
Stettings --->Info & Test --->Genie Info, the "MOBILE DVR" catagory along with the registered clients listed between the "WIRELESS VIDEO BRIDGE" and "CLIENT LOCATIONS" categories.

Still not working...Gmail

add in the time for the fall protection requirement

then its been said if they are caught on a roof with no fall protection, its automatic termination.
(can anyone verify this?)
This is why they don't go on the roofs anymore, to prevent falling ...

Hey Smicon, how steep IS the roof ?

Would YOU go up there to replace it ?

If you answer Yes, then have the tech hand you the LNB and go up and do it.
They are not hard to replace, just a safety issue.

not steep at all...on tp of the garage
This is why they don't go on the roofs anymore, to prevent falling ...

Hey Smicon, how steep IS the roof ?

Would YOU go up there to replace it ?

If you answer Yes, then have the tech hand you the LNB and go up and do it.
They are not hard to replace, just a safety issue.

Ha ha, I followed the instructions and it said, why yes there is new software. It downloaded, installed and rebooted. When I looked to meet the new version, same as old version. 0xd1e, Thu 6/15, 3:47a

I guess the HR54/700 was messing with me or just not ready for new software.
If you don't begin the number input after the reboot at the right time it will download the national release.

I still have no access to my dvr on the app and I have no on demand on the box. Anybody have any ideas?

dont tell me...tell directv...they are the ones that owe me an upgrade under the protection plan
Since you already have a Genie, the HR44, there is no upgrade available to you even though the HR54 can to 4k and the HR44 can't. According to Directv, a Genie is a Genie.

Directv is okay with the upgrade. It's just the installer who needs to make arrangements

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)