New Genie UI now in CE testing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
SO I downloaded the new UI Saturday night but this morning, I am unable to use my mobile dvr in the App. Any ideas what the issue is? thanks

Do a search for clearmybox 2, wait a few hours and see if that fixed it.

To people having problems with the new UI. What is it about beta testing you don't understand? The point of having a test group is to identify and report issues so they can be fixed. Anyone who downloads the new UI and then complains about it should never have downloaded it in the first place. Did you bother to read the cutting edge "rules" on the web site?

Yep, that's what fixed mine among others aa well...

MDVR won't work until you see under the "System Info" in
Stettings --->Info & Test --->Genie Info, the "MOBILE DVR" catagory along with the registered clients listed between the "WIRELESS VIDEO BRIDGE" and "CLIENT LOCATIONS" categories.

Keep in mind those with an HS17 that there is an issue right now getting the Genie 2 to pull the download from the satellite. I don't think anyone has been able to successfully do it. Also, you need to make sure that your internet connection is disconnected when pressing the add client button when the genie status light turns solid white right after initial boot up.

THANKS...will try tonight.

I downloaded the new UI to my Genie HR-44-700. i was suppose to have my Genie 2 installed on Saturday but the installer was lazy and did not want to do it. He needed to go on the roof and change the LMB(?) and was like why are you upgrading? there is really no change. In the end, he said he could not go on the roof without a supervisor present.

He also informed me, which customer service did not, that my two other dvr's would have to go.

Directv is a mess.. I am debating getting the upgrade under my protection plan which allows for an upgrade every two years or just jumping ship to another provider.

I downloaded the new UI to my Genie HR-44-700. i was suppose to have my Genie 2 installed on Saturday but the installer was lazy and did not want to do it. He needed to go on the roof and change the LMB(?) and was like why are you upgrading? there is really no change. In the end, he said he could not go on the roof without a supervisor present.

He also informed me, which customer service did not, that my two other dvr's would have to go.

Directv is a mess.. I am debating getting the upgrade under my protection plan which allows for an upgrade every two years or just jumping ship to another provider.
Well, your installer was correct at least for the other recvr, as of right now you can Only have Clients with the HS17, no Hr 24,34,44 or 54s ....
Which screws with Most people that are already established with D* ....
Hopefully that will change.

To people having problems with the new UI. What is it about beta testing you don't understand? The point of having a test group is to identify and report issues so they can be fixed. Anyone who downloads the new UI and then complains about it should never have downloaded it in the first place. Did you bother to read the cutting edge "rules" on the web site?
In my case, I'm giving ideas, not complaining, they want suggestions .... thoughts of those using it before they release it to every one.

due to osha regs, techs cannot leave the ladder without proper safety equipment.
been like this for a while now.

or come prepared since they have been there before and should know where the dish is

techs done carry the required gear.

it would require anchoring to your roof, then repair of the area, ect

now worth it for time, effort, ect of an install, even less for a lnb change

techs done carry the required gear.

it would require anchoring to your roof, then repair of the area, ect

now worth it for time, effort, ect of an install, even less for a lnb change
dont tell me...tell directv...they are the ones that owe me an upgrade under the protection plan

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)