New GEOSATpro microHD Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I see some activity on one of the Canadian websites... likely one of the wholesale dealers/retailers. Must be coming soon!
I don't tweeter though...
-C.

I'll be wanting two of them. Dang...that means two new remotes. The horror never ends.
I wish someone would market a universal remote chip that could be embedded into my forehead. :eek:

I'll be wanting two of them. Dang...that means two new remotes. The horror never ends.
I wish someone would market a universal remote chip that could be embedded into my forehead. :eek:

I believe a future enhancement being seriously considered is a 2nd gen remote with multi address capabilities. The FW would have to be coded for this feature as well of course but I believe that has been researched as well.
A 2nd gen remote with FW support for a number of features could be a very desirable.

What's the current moose hide to USD exchange rate these days beer4me?
You know beaver pelts dont fetch much anymore either, since they started making hats out of them silk worms....eh?

(One my all time fav movies............Brian Keith....lol you just gotta love him)

I believe a future enhancement being seriously considered is a 2nd gen remote with multi address capabilities. The FW would have to be coded for this feature as well of course but I believe that has been researched as well.
A 2nd gen remote with FW support for a number of features could be a very desirable.

What's the current moose hide to USD exchange rate these days beer4me?
You know beaver pelts dont fetch much anymore either, since they started making hats out of them silk worms....eh?

(One my all time fav movies............Brian Keith....lol you just gotta love him)
At this point in time , the Moose hide is worth more per sq. inch than the US buck , not to be confused with the female deer , which always costs a lot more . It's too cold for silk worms up here , so , we use snow worms . We also wear tuques , not hats . I hope this clears things up !!! TIM HORTON'S RULES !!!!!!!!!

Summary of The Receiver

Anybody else need an overall summary of this receiver? Review Post #504 in this thread:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-ai...rohd-receiver-coming-soon-51.html#post2752712

FactoryApproval-microHD_gif.jpgFactoryApproval-microHD_bac.jpgMotor_Setup.jpg

The throngs are getting restless...

Attachments

• GEOSATpro microHD Receiver.pdf
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,306
Regarding the DVR portion, What format does it use for the drive? Could you stick a flash drive in with say DVD files and play the movie? Can you move the Drive to your computer and use the files recorded? I have a USB drive with 2 disks (4TB) of movies with many different file types I play with the AZBox. Will the microHD be a media player also?

Giftbox Front Panel
microHD_GiftBox_Front.jpg

Back Panel
microHD_GiftBox_Back.jpg

Media Player supports: AVI, DiVX, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, H264, AVC, MKV, JPEG

Last edited:
Can we get a NASA style count down clock to the release?

T minus x days y hours z minutes until the release of GEOSATpro microHD

That would be fun!

We experienced a two week delay as we switched to a new specially developed SDK package just released 10 days ago from ALI to support our future plans. This release was several months ahead of schedule.

Since we are producing the microHD several months later than planned, we have decided to implement the new firmware in the current model instead of waiting for future hardware. Burning the SMT flash on the microHD with the previous firmware would have prevented microHD customers from upgrading their receivers to take advantage of the features now available for development.

Thank you for your patience! The microHD is now in production and will be here shortly!

Can we get a NASA style count down clock to the release?

T minus x days y hours z minutes until the release of GEOSATpro microHD

That would be fun!

NASA might have an Openbox so you better get a "mechanical digital" clock like on the original Star Trek series! ;)

Wow have you guys tested the APSK? that right there makes it pretty much hold it's own even against the azbox, blowing it away by a mile with support and price :) Awsome!

Wow have you guys tested the APSK? that right there makes it pretty much hold it's own even against the azbox, blowing it away by a mile with support and price :) Awsome!

Yes, APSK has been tested. APSK is still very limited limited on satellites, but we have tested on as many live satellite streams as possible. We also have an encoder / modulator for testing each modulation and signal variables on the bench. I am sure that we will be adjusting the firmware as challenges are presented, but I believe that this STB is a very strong unit and provides a great platform for further development.

Azbox has several unique features that we will not be able to replicate. Maybe two cars need to be parked in your garage? :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)