New GEOSATpro microHD Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you Mike for your support of the microHD! :up

We learned years ago never to take pre-orders on custom manufactured products, especially first run. Too many variables can shift a delivery date. I.E. Component shortages, production booking, transportation issues, customs clearance, etc..

I prefer to focus on product development and then make an announcement once the product is in the warehouse. We will be airing in Pre-release units and will make these available to select product development partners, key resellers and several will be set aside for forum contests.

We will make the first public release microHD units available in a SatelliteGuys contest as a Thank You to all members for your continuing support of GEOSATpro products and indispensable input on the project! :D

So I guess I'll try for the next one?

Well the reason some of us see 4:00 AM is because we have to get ready to go to our Day jobs.
Cant stay up all night playin' on the computer............

Congrats Rocket69...<grumble grumble grumble>........lol

Let's hope that if we see 2000 post count it will be because of a generation of STB not yet conceived.

my request list, i want a reciever to wipe my tail for me, go to work for me, bring me my check cashed, 4.2.2, media server, iptv, & free... by the way could u have this by tomorow? joking

...The 1000th post will receive a FREE microHD...
You do realize this message arrived at 4:52 a.m. local time? There are few messages I miss due to my subservient BlackBerry which works for me every waking minute. But I give it time off while I'm not awake. For that kindness, do I deserve a free micro? Any free micros for those of us almost in a European time zone?

I replaced my computer in March with my party money. Next month my daughter graduates and get her Masters, so that will take MAY's money. Should I get a new weather station this month, or should the microHD be orderable before June first?
I ran out of battery just before you posted so I went to bed without getting back on after I started the generator.

So do we have any idea when this will be available? If middle of April - great. If May... then I need to go get something else :-(

We are getting very close to firmware approval with the new SDK. Should have it completed within the week then it is off to burn the flash chips and onto the production line.

Don't let anyone's hardware promises hold up your purchase...... You might be happier with existing hardware in-hand rather than waiting for the microHD release. Just depends on your level of patience and your immediate needs....

We are getting very close to firmware approval with the new SDK. Should have it completed within the week then it is off to burn the flash chips and onto the production line.

Don't let anyone's hardware promises hold up your purchase...... You might be happier with existing hardware in-hand rather than waiting for the microHD release. Just depends on your level of patience and your immediate needs....

Aw thats the easy part Brian. The hard part is waiting for that slow boat from China....lol

I have heard reports of talk in other forums that we are supposedly trying to reach perfection before releasing the microHD.... Let's put that myth to bed! No, we just are not fond of making our customers guinea pigs and lab rats. :eek: Moving the production to the new SDK will provide features that other set top boxes can only be dreaming of!

The new SDK introduced a slight delay, but the only way that existing hardware could be updated to run this new firmware would have been to recall the units, desolder and remove the flash update and resolder. The update to the new firmware development could not have been implemented via USB or the internal serial port.

Disclaimer: We fully expect that there will be plenty to improve on and we will start another thread for reporting issues. Please don't expect perfection, but do expect customer service and feature development!

Last edited:
That's why they make planes! We will be airing in a few pallets to get this ball rolling faster! :cool:
If you need a pilot , I think I could fly a plane . I did fly a simulator once. Do they have any good whiskey over there ? Oops , sorry , my wife says I can't go. Maybe she could fly them in . She flies off the handle a lot .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts