New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The same update on my HR44/700 here at 7:48am yesterday morning. I came home from shopping and noticed the DVR front panel was displayed and I was sure I had turned it off. The electricity had not been off or my clock would have been flashing. I see no changes.

Me too.

It showing oxd8f on the other site for the genies. I have that on my . 54 200

Well the oxfba was downloading to my c61k and ox1001 to the hr54 200 this morning lost some of locals from am 21.Had the oxd8f yesterday on the hr 54 yesterday. I like oxd8f better.

Reactions: bgothard72
I went back to oxd8f on my HR54. This is so weird. I've never seen an update keep getting pushed to me when it isn't officially announced via redh. I was constantly getting audio drop outs on my boxes and a weird loud squeal noise when I turned on my C61K. This update is a mess. The new guide really isn't that bad but the other issues I'm having were driving me crazy. Back on the old guide until tomorrow I'm sure.

I like the menu - I can find everything I need - in the end it's just tv -if it's all we got! love it or choose to leave AT&T in end that's the only choice going forward.

for me I'm waiting to see just what the end of (SD) 2019 and additional 4k may bring-

Reactions: TermiNader
I like the menu - I can find everything I need - in the end it's just tv -if it's all we got! love it or choose to leave AT&T in end that's the only choice going forward.

for me I'm waiting to see just what the end of (SD) 2019 and additional 4k may bring-
I don't like the fact you can't see everything once you get into a sub menu without scrolling everything to the right.
Also don't like that when you go to the menu that it automatically starts in a sub folder (Whats On I think), instead of on the left where you would choose what sub menu to go to.
The fact that theres a Whats On is odd in the first place, thats what the GUIDE is for.

Reactions: littlecloud319
I've tried last night and tonight to download the new ui and it shows 0xd8f as the newest still. Is it not in the stream this weekend?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)