New Guide UI now rolling out (plus HDR support!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Btw, when getting any Directv stuff from ebay, you MUST call D to verify that its not a LEASED item your buying as you cannot activate anything that is leased.

how so ?
If i order today, its on my door step tomorrow.

I've used them for years for various things and never had a problem.

I agree - I bought a RB LNB from EBAY and Ordered My c61K from Solid signal - called them and the activated it to my account & aswell as getting the 4K service active on my account and also deactivated a receiver all at the same time - They even Speak English very well :clapping

I agree - I bought a RB LNB from EBAY and Ordered My c61K from Solid signal - called them and the activated it to my account & aswell as getting the 4K service active on my account and also deactivated a receiver all at the same time - They even Speak English very well :clapping
Yup, they are IN the USA, in I believe Novi Michigan

Reactions: vazhog
This new GUI has been frustrating to say the least, my HR54 and the c61k were working fine, since the latest updates wish he new GUI startup on the c61k takes nearly 20+ seconds before it starts displaying pictures and it’s horrible gotten slower.
HR54 when I pull the guide it’s slow, when I change channels it’s slow, it’s like there is an input lag...it just responds slow, accessing the recordings is a PITA...I am surprised how they would consider releasing such unfinished and unoptimized update...directv use to have quality.

My tv experience now is annoying, also they have yet to address he issues with pixelation with the most recent update.

This new GUI has been frustrating to say the least, my HR54 and the c61k were working fine, since the latest updates wish he new GUI startup on the c61k takes nearly 20+ seconds before it starts displaying pictures and it’s horrible gotten slower.
HR54 when I pull the guide it’s slow, when I change channels it’s slow, it’s like there is an input lag...it just responds slow, accessing the recordings is a PITA...I am surprised how they would consider releasing such unfinished and unoptimized update...directv use to have quality.

My tv experience now is annoying, also they have yet to address he issues with pixelation with the most recent update.

I not having any of those issue's on my hR54 -I suggest you do a Search "TYPE" CLEARMYBOX in the search window then do a Search all - the HR54 will reboot - When it comes back -Turn and connect your C61K when you get a picture - Leave it on (turn off) the TV only -leaving the C61K on all the time will give you an instant picture on start up.

That's the work around I've been using all week and so far it's working fine.

Btw, when getting any Directv stuff from ebay, you MUST call D to verify that its not a LEASED item your buying as you cannot activate anything that is leased.
Activate yes. But that is for boxes that use a tuner. Since the HR44/54 does not do client tracking like the HS-17. You can upgrade/swap your minis at will

how so ?
If i order today, its on my door step tomorrow.

I've used them for years for various things and never had a problem.
I have used them for certain things also. But I can also order from eBay amazon and pay half the cost for the same product

When you do a CLEARMYBOX will it do anything to the DVR list? My startup time is now 42seconds.

Activate yes. But that is for boxes that use a tuner. Since the HR44/54 does not do client tracking like the HS-17. You can upgrade/swap your minis at will
So they do not look at clients as Leased or Owned ?
Again, I don't have any clients (and don't want them), so thanks for the info.

Yeah, but the hassle you have to go through to verify those on ebay are even eligible to be sold is the problem there.
Not so much on the minis.. Again the HR54/44 does not use client tracking so you can replace minis to your hearts content

Reactions: bgothard72
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)