New H24

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sundrop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 27, 2010
Missouri
Recieved an H24 today to replace the SD reciever cause of our LIL launch. Everything is activated including locals.

*However I can not get the MRV to activate on this reciever. The actually menu itself is not there, the network tests fine so it is recieving the signal from downstairs (I assume)

*BTW I have another H24 in the other room, and its MRV works fine.

Recieved an H24 today to replace the SD reciever cause of our LIL launch. Everything is activated including locals.

*However I can not get the MRV to activate on this reciever. The actually menu itself is not there, the network tests fine so it is recieving the signal from downstairs (I assume)

*BTW I have another H24 in the other room, and its MRV works fine.

The receiver likely has to download new software. It may take several hours after the install before it does so. You can force a download by restarting the receiver and as soon as the Hello screen comes up, enter 0 2 4 6 8 on the remote.

I figured as much. I didnt have reassurance.

I figured the 02468 was our special CE code. But I get it, it grabs and installs whatever Firmware is being broadcasted. Thus during our CE timeframe...the new one is being sent.

*I may just wait until tonight and hope the H24 is included in the CE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts