New HD channels coming!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Satracer has now confirmed that next Thursday, March 30, will be the first small festivus. No indication of which channels yet

Where did GSNHD even come into the conversation at? Also, it was stated that TruHD would be a ways down the road, so I dont think thats coming next week either. I want more premiums, and something like AMC/BBC.

Does Game Show Network even have any shows in HD?

I don't think Match Game 77 was shot in HD. :D
hard to say, It kind of looks like stretch-o-vision right now watching family feud.

Its the worst PQ of any HD channel in my line up, But is slightly better the its SD twin.

Card Sharks is SD right now. Black Bars both sides.

Where did GSNHD even come into the conversation at? Also, it was stated that TruHD would be a ways down the road, so I dont think thats coming next week either. I want more premiums, and something like AMC/BBC.
i think it came from someone who posted a flyer or a page of a magazine that had that channel under the HD channels section. may be BS.......

Why are we discussing GSN?

First, nobody made any indication of which channels this will be
Second, the flyer that some random poster posted may not be accurate (in fact more often than not they are not accurate)

So, as DK stated, we are discussing nonsense.

Fact 1: TruHD will be later in the year
Fact 2: GSNHD has not been mentioned
Fact 3: Of the few channels on the 30th, NONE have been named yet.

So, as DK stated, we are discussing nonsense.

Fact 1: TruHD will be later in the year
Fact 2: GSNHD has not been mentioned
Fact 3: Of the few channels on the 30th, NONE have been named yet.

Take a look at the channel listing page that was posted on the last page. You will see where the GSN discussion came from.

Why are we discussing GSN?

First, nobody made any indication of which channels this will be
Second, the flyer that some random poster posted may not be accurate (in fact more often than not they are not accurate)
you are correct DK. that is usually the case. bottom line is WE really don't know what they're adding yet.

Yea, it was the D* Access Magazine

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

And now looking at the paper, Its not Game Show Network

Its Game Lounge in HD Channel 110! Even better right! LOL!
that would be worse lmao...........

This came from the other place:

DIRECTV Sports Networks announced today that the company’s three regional sports networks – FSN Pittsburgh, FSN Northwest and FSN Rocky Mountain (with sub-region FSN Utah) – will introduce a new brand identity to become ROOT Sports™ in Spring 2011.

For a moment there, I thought the Canadian Clothing Company started their own Shopping Network:D

this has been going on since last year about new hd channel coming.nobody has no ideas if there will be any new hd channel .i believe scott before i believe satracer.nothing but rumors.d will add what they want to and when they want to.since the new ceo has taking ouer they not doing a whole lot when it come to adding hd.he only made 32 million last year.bottom line with him is how much profits he can make for d.d has got to start making some moves to add hd channel they are getting behind in the national hd channels.i have no choice where i live except satellite tv.i was with for e 9 years before i change over to d.over all i like d a lot better for as sports but i wish would d would, hln,amc, ngw, and some more channels in hd.at least i,m getting my locals in hd.

this has been going on since last year about new hd channel coming.nobody has no ideas if there will be any new hd channel .i believe scott before i believe satracer.nothing but rumors.d will add what they want to and when they want to.since the new ceo has taking ouer they not doing a whole lot when it come to adding hd.he only made 32 million last year.bottom line with him is how much profits he can make for d.d has got to start making some moves to add hd channel they are getting behind in the national hd channels.i have no choice where i live except satellite tv.i was with for e 9 years before i change over to d.over all i like d a lot better for as sports but i wish would d would, hln,amc, ngw, and some more channels in hd.at least i,m getting my locals in hd.

No offense, but to make a statement like that means you have no idea who satracer is, his track record, or whats going on.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)