New HD channels coming!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'm not sure if the average sub has HBO or not. I'd guess it's a fairly high percentage.

it will probably be a cold day in hadeus before i go back. i'm not a big fan of my cable company. but since december, they have added 16 hd channels and one is coming next thursday. who knows when or if dtv will ever add non premium hd again.

This is exactly what he stated. He said the first will just be a mini festivus that will only make a few happy. In the next month or two will be the large one

“In the next month or two will be the large one” You are embellishing. What he said was “more HD is coming” Not large, or the large, or in 2 months. Last time he said more was coming it turned out to be PPV and 3D. And one premium channel (Sony). Satelliteracer spins way too much for me whereas Sixto is accurate and doesn’t tease.

I also agree with Scott; 2 long overdue premiums do not make a festivus. Really have to go back to D11 times for a real festivus.

Seriously why Is hemi allowed on this forum anymore you don't have direct anymore hence your trolling all the time now. Stop looking pathetic hemi and go to your cable company forum you aren't needed on here with your crying.

HEMI just like everybody else has the right to post in any forum. i strongly disagree with those on the dish forums and directv forums who think you should stick to threads that have to do with your provider. i'm not condoning troll behavior. just saying if you have a good amount of experience with a provider then you should be able to speak your mind about it as long as you're within the rules of the site. i was with dish for ten years. i don't really have the need to post in the dish forums but i still visit them to keep up on whats going on with dish. and if i post anything i conduct myself in a dish forum just like i would in a directv forum. which means making sure my posts don't cause trouble or upset others just for my satisfaction which is part of the definition of trolling.

Last edited:
What hemi does Is troll non stop unlike you visiting the dish forum he bring nothing to the table and complains even when they add channels which again to him f
Doesn't matter anyway since he doesnt own it. I have never seen him bring anything good towards direct at all.

Well, I look at it as rumor. We've been wanting some rumors. Now we got it. We can guess, hope what it will be or if it will be but won't really know until D* does something. Rumors in the past (e.g. 2007) were more viable than they are now. Anyway I hope Satracer is correct and D* is finally getting of their collective butts.

Personally I would like to see them add National HD channels. I don't have the premium and don't care for sports channels. But as others had said if they start adding HD channels that will be better than nothing.

Mark isn't hbo channels a given now I thought the test channels went live.

What hemi does Is troll non stop unlike you visiting the dish forum he bring nothing to the table and complains even when they add channels which again to him f
Doesn't matter anyway since he doesnt own it. I have never seen him bring anything good towards direct at all.

Well, I like hearing Hemi experience with cable. And his comparison between the two. I just wish Comcast here had better PQ because they have most of the HD channels that D*. Not all but most. That would cut my bills down because I have voice and internet with Comcast right now.

I've yet seen you post anything constructive Period!!!

Your massive 35 posts proves that.

I'll post where I want and When I want, you don't see me directing my comments toward you or anyone else here.

Maybe you should learn to do the same!

See this is where a few people on Satelliteguys got it wrong. Just because you're not subscribed to a provider that doesn't mean that you can't post on that provider's forum. It's a discussion forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion, regardless if they have the provider or not. Leave it to the moderators to control what trolling is.

Well, I like hearing Hemi experience with cable. And his comparison between the two. I just wish Comcast here had better PQ because they have most of the HD channels that D*. Not all but most. That would cut my bills down because I have voice and internet with Comcast right now.
Thanks guys who stick up for me, But don't waste your time, people just can't handle different ways and opinions if they don't agree. And thats fine!

I can debate without pointing the finger at memebers, I see some can't like babies!
But some people think they know me so well, Yet I'm sure he has no clue I've been a D* customer for over 10 years total, and a Dish Subscriber for over 3 1/2 years, I've been there done that!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts