The Swamp
Sci-Fi
USA
Travel
FX
HallMark (Will replace Mojo on Dec 1st)

Will be coming Dec 29th at no extra cost

MLB TV will come online Jan1

AWESOME! Channels I watch! So awesome to get USA before the next season of Burn Notice Starts. Also nice to finally see WWE RAW in HD.
My wife has been wanting FX.

Now if only we can get FoxNews, BBCAmerica, and Spike!

also, we need NFL network NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please.

Email the NFL Network tell them to allow cable to place it on a sports tier and only those customers who wish to pay their outragous fee do so. Or ask them to offer a more reasonable rate.

Sports programming is getting out of hand in cost. ESPN will command over 3$ per subscriber starting next year... Thats 3$ per the almost 90million subscribers... EACH MONTH. Not to mention they still have commercials!! Hey more power to ESPN on making money but dam. Id bet anything if you put ESPN ala Carte theyed lose 40-50million subs off the bat. No wonder they want to be on the most basic tiers...

I dont know about ghost hunters but ECW is in HD..

I wish BHN would get WWE On-Demand. My youngest son loves wrestling and I used to be a big fan back in the 80s/90s not so much anymore but id love for him to get to watch the old matches that I used to enjoy growing up.

It would be great if these high priced sports networks would allow the cable companies to place them on a sports tier.. Although they would lose a fortune. Because the ratings speak for themselves.

Did everyone also hear BHN has "powerboost" in Orlando now also.. Giving Turbo users *upto 22mbps, as availible. Pretty neat I ran a speed test the other day and got over 21mbit I was estatic.

yeah, i read about it. right now, my turbo is screwed up and i have a tech sked for a service call next week. i'm not even getting 15 but half. road runner ran diagnostics and said i must have a bad cable or something. good thing i'm on a promo program because i haven't had turbo speed since i've had turbo!

SDV was suppose to launch in Orlando yesterday.... But it didnt their was some setbacks but very soon it should be launched offcially.

They did reclaim (ch 33) which used to be QVC and 2 HD channels will be put their.

2 HD channels will be on the SDV QAMS along with other digital channels. The rest of the HD channels will be put on reclaimed space (by moving standard digital channels to SDV)

currently the plans are for only a handful of channels going to SDV, (the channels in the top 20% Least viewed channels) as these channels are being put in bandwidth space that exceeds the 750mhz the system is designed for (of course it will work, but its pushing the systems limits)