New HD GUI

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
zakary95 said:
Anyone getting the new guide in chicago yet i'm in mokena

Jan. 10th is the release date for Chicago. The information I received has all the dates for markets and will be finished transitioning everybody over by the end of next month

Last edited:
Is there a way to get YouTube search back with hd gui?

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

The current NR is either 04D1 or 04db, unless it's a non dvr.

Yea, I am tryin to figure out what the NR HD GUI version is. Im under the belief that the version on every night for a lil while is the HD gui thats being pushed for NR and it is in the stream for that purpose of the STB's that are selected can get it.

Yea, I am tryin to figure out what the NR HD GUI version is. Im under the belief that the version on every night for a lil while is the HD gui thats being pushed for NR and it is in the stream for that purpose of the STB's that are selected can get it.

I suppose they could be running a SD as well as a HD version ... after you mentioned it, the 04d1 and 04d9 are SD.

However, if you look as the firmware site, you'll see that the 04d9 is the NR currently seeing it's in the stream 90 % of the day.

I suppose they could be running a SD as well as a HD version ... after you mentioned it, the 04d1 and 04d9 are SD.

However, if you look as the firmware site, you'll see that the 04d9 is the NR currently seeing it's in the stream 90 % of the day.

Which would make sense if they really don't want it out to everyone yet. For the case of new installs and such. But being there in the middle of the night when they normally do their downloads not to interrupt viewing hours... Makes sense to me. And how else would people be getting the HD GUI automagically...

Got it this morning on my 24s.. I like it . Version 0x57b @ 1:32a

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I also received 0x057B automatically on the 13th @ 2:29am. YouTube is there.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)