New HD is up!

Alright, signed up for DHPP (622 was starting to go on the fritz anyway) and talked my way into the 1000.4 EA dish installed for $15, plus got them to give me the 3 months of Showtime and HBO.

I have the following:

363 - INDIE
365 - RETRO
9430 - TRU
9450 - BBCA
9474 - E!
9483 - SMC
9512 - SHO-W
9520 - FSC

The following for Hallmark (I never watch this channel so I don't know which of the two is new):

9444 - HMC
9482 - HLMRK

I have the following channel numbers:

363 - INDIE
365 - RETRO
204 - TRU
135 - BBCA
114 - E!
285 - SMC
319 - SHO-W
149 - FSC

I know that these are mirrored on the channel numbers you listed and I have those also, just wanted to know if you have the same channel numbers as I have as well?

Also, which of these is new?

187 - HMC
185 - HLMRK

I got the song and dance about paying $95 to "upgrade" to get the new HD. I'm in talks with the loyalty dept as we speak.

I've never had a problem with Dish in the 4-5 years I've been with them, but I won't pay an "upgrade" fee to get something that others get with the same package. That's a bunch of bull.

Hello everyone, I'm sure this is going to be a very common question for a while, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this whole 61.5 HD ordeal.

I live on the east coast and currently have both a Super Dish and a Dish 500. Is there ANY way I could get these new channels without calling Dish?

I would really like to avoid having them come over to upgrade anything, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Now I'm being told I can't get the "upgrade" to 129, so I'm screwed...meanwhile I'm paying for HD I can't even get!
Dish CSRs will not have any "official" information on these channels until tomorrow.

Try again then.

In fact if you havent called yet the WAIT until tomorrow. :)

Yeah I would think folks could get a different dish setup to get these channels as well. Sounds like folks are on some old setups still.

Bingo! They don't care about the people in the Ny area
that cannot receive the other sats. Spoke to loyalty department nothing they will do.

Dish CSRs will not have any "official" information on these channels until tomorrow.

Try again then.

In fact if you havent called yet the WAIT until tomorrow. :)

I think they might have the data. I chatted with a CSR. After confirming the time with me, she directed me to Indieplex, asking if I could see it (of course not). So they mush have some info on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)