New HDDVD Deals

Pulled the trigger again, this time for 18 titles, avg. price $8.14 shipped. PayPal automated the checkout for a painless transaction. Tks for the link! This is getting close to Wal*Mart bargain bin pricing...!

(Saw many in there for which I paid a good bit more - Oh well!)

Scorpion King and a couple of others on the way. Thanks for the link. Now I pretty much have all the Paramount and Universal titles I want. Now I which Warner would get off their ass and drain my pocket too.

iNetVideo.com sent an e-mail over the weekend that my order had already shipped, apparently complete. We'll see how long it takes to get here. If just a day or two that would be quicker than Amazon...!

Takes them about 10 days to get to you. The discs are coming from Canada.

Did you check your Fry's ad this weekend? Y'all have two Fry's in the Houston area (Sugarland and North). No excuses! :p

No, but thanks for the heads up.

This is the first time to get back on the computer since Thursday. Been a busy 4 days. Wife's water broke Thursday night at our daugther's dance recittal. We let her finish her number since it was about to come up and then headed home to gather our stuff and head to the hospital. She had a C-section Friday late morning. Little boy - 8lbs 3oz.. His expected due date was July 7th. Mommy gets out tomorrow and Finnian will be in the NICU till next week. His lungs have fluid in them and they are helping him breath a little to let his body clear his lungs. Slow process, but nothing serious from talking to the doctors and nurses.

I did get my confirmation that my order has shipped too.:D

Takes them about 10 days to get to you. The discs are coming from Canada.

I stand corrected. This time it only took 4 days from the shipping notice. Last time it took 10 days.

Yes and no. It was a strictly Canadian site first and then they came out with a .com of the same name, but the items still ship from Canada and some of the versions of the DVD's have French on them as well as English.

All 18 arrived yesterday, 6-25. That was 7 days from date of order and 4 days from when I got the shipment notice. At this point I have well over 60 titles, and at least a third of those still in the wrapper! Plenty of good times ahead. Think I'll buy some Reddenbocker stock first - should be a good quarter for the popcorn vendors...!