New HDDVD Deals

I was just at Fry's in Anaheim Hills CA yesterday. They are blowing out all of their HD-DVDs at fire sale prices. Most titles are $11.99, with nothing higher than $17.99 from what I saw. Many also available for $7.99. Looks like they are getting out of the HD-DVD business.

Ordered 15 more from inetvideo today at a bit less than $10 ea. shipped. Most of the good and cheap ones are gone now, thought I'd make one more pass however. I forgot that their prices are quoted in $CA and with the devalued US dollar the conversion is now less than unity for us, but not by a whole lot...

I wanted Mummy 1 & 2 in this batch but could only get 2. If anyone has an extra Mummy 1 they want to unload, PM me...

Amazon had it [Mummy 1] for about $12 the other day, it's $13.95 today.
Yeah, I saw that too but waited for the inetvideo order. Then when I went to place it, M1 was gone. It had been around $9, IIRC.

It's beginning to look like I need to develop a "real time wish list" then check the various sources frequently to see if I can catch bargains on those listed as bargains are declining considerably. Of course, what's on the wish list is price sensitive to a large extent; I'll buy a bunch of dubious (to me) titles at $5 ea. for which I would not pay $10...

It all seems to be drying up for the most part now. The places we were using seem to have raised prices and are protecting remaining stock. I haven't seen a really good deal in weeks.

The only one I am really missing is Bourne Supremecy. I never got around to ordering it (got the other 2) and now I can't find it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)