New HDDVD Deals

Several HD DVD's for $5.94 with free super saver shipping over $25 through Traderbora at Amazon.

traderbora @ Amazon.com:

Got 4 films at that price; unlike the stuff at Fry's, these are the US editions; most of the Fry's stock was from Canada; not that it matters.

But got Dante's Peak, The War, Evan Almighty, and The Nutty Professor. All for basically the price of a rental of a BD from Blockbuster, with no tax and free shipping (ok, not free, but I am a PRIME member, so it feels like it is free).

Thinking of getting a few more. I figure I own two HD DVD players, they are bound to last for several years. Good investment.

Mission Impossible Ultimate HD-DVD Box Set $25 shipped.
Just added.

List Price: $99.99
Price: $25.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Details
You Save: $74.99 (75%)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Mission-Impossible-Ultimate-Missions-Collection/dp/B000HEZF0E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1233589073&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Mission Impossible - Ultimate Missions Collection (Mission Impossible / Mission Impossible II / Mission Impossible III) [HD DVD]: Tom Cruise, Jon Voight, Emmanuelle Béart, Michelle Monaghan, Ving Rhames, Henry Czerny, Jean Reno, Kristin Scott Thomas, Vanessa Redgrave, Dale Dye, Marcel Iures, Ion Caramitru, Brian De Palma, J.J. Abrams, John Woo, Alex Kurtzman, Brannon Braga, Bruce Geller, David Koepp: Movies & TV[/ame]

I was looking at that link for traderbora. Does anyone know if the movies are new or used? It doesn't say.

Make sure to check out Five Below stores for Universal HD DVDs for $5!

Mr. Bean's Vacation
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
You Me and Dupree
How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carey)

inetvideo has now hit my 'not worth the bother' status.

I went to their site a week ago when the latest flyer came out. Thought I'd pick up on some of those $4 titles.

First, over half of the titles were sold out when I tried to order. Then another three became unavailable between putting them in my shopping cart and checkout.

Today, a full week later I got the following e-mail

inetvideo.com said:
Dear Customer

Thank you for your most recent purchase from iNetVideo.

We apologize for the delay in completing your order. We regret to inform you the following title(s) are currently out of stock, or have over sold;
Charlie And the Chocolate Factory (HD DVD) DVD(New) English
Price - Purple Rain (HD DVD) DVD(New) English

The order has been placed on hold. You now have the option of choosing something to replace the missing item(s) of the same value, or you may opt to remove the item for a refund. Please let us know how you wish to proceed.

Email: xxx
Phone: xxx

If you choose to remove the item or we do not receive a response within 3 business days, the missing title(s) will be removed and refunded to the account used for purchase.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

---------------------------------------------

iNetVideo.com

Customer Service Department

Why bother? I can't seem to count on anything until it is in my hands. I just can't wait for the next order, where three days after it arrives, I get a letter saying that it was shipped by mistake and that I need to return it. :mad:

I have a lot of HD-DVD for sale $4 each. Please let me know if interested. They are unopened. I had a HD-DVD player and bought these but now the player is dead so switching formats.

Titles:
Animal House
Clerks 2
Balls of Fury
The Jerk
Transformers
The Perfect Storm
Sneakers
Mallrats
Mercury Rising
12 Monkeys
Blades of Glory
World Trade Center
Top Gun
Tomb Raider

I will take Perfect Storm, Clerks 2, 12 Monkeys, Blades of Glory, and World Trade Center.

I have a lot of HD-DVD for sale $4 each. Please let me know if interested. They are unopened. I had a HD-DVD player and bought these but now the player is dead so switching formats.

Titles:
Animal House
Balls of Fury
The Jerk
Transformers
Sneakers
Mallrats
Mercury Rising
Top Gun
Tomb Raider

This is the REVISED list.

***30 (+shipping) for all***